At Central Ohio Forklifts, we put safety first with our comprehensive forklift operator and forklift Train the Trainer safety training programs. Our instructors will challenge your operators and trainers, to both ensure their competence and awaken them to the dangers of working on and around forklifts. Our courses are aligned to OSHA’s forklift safety standards to ensure that your staff and your business are as compliant and as safe as possible. Our classes include site-specific and equipment-specific training, customized to your facility.
FORKLIFT OPERATOR TRAINING
Following OSHA regulation 29, CFR 1910.178, Powered Industrial Truck Operator Training, your operators are required to successfully complete both classroom and hands-on training. Complete and thorough forklift operator training conducted by an experienced and reliable source will ensure your operators and pedestrians are safer. It can also lower damage and reduce your overall maintenance costs.
Our forklift operator training program includes the following:
- Video presentations
- Written and hands on testing
- Wallet cards
We cover the critical topics listed below, just to name a few:
- Lift Truck Fundamentals
- Principles of Balance, Stability and Capacity
- Pre-Operational Inspections
- Hands on evaluation
- Safety Guidelines for Operating Lift Trucks
- Instructor reviews safety guidelines with forklift operator
FORKLIFT TRAIN THE TRAINER
Forklift Train the trainer is the perfect option for companies with substantial turnover, unique equipment, varied shift schedules or who are located further away from major cities. Training an in-house forklift trainer is the most cost effective and flexible way to train your forklift operators.
Our forklift Train the Trainer program is the #1 program in Ohio and offers the following benefits:
- Comprehensive, two day forklift trainer’s class with an optional day for MEWP’s (scissor and boom lifts).
- Trainer’s must earn the right to be called a trainer, its not just handed over to them, they will work for it.
- Training does not expire, unlike many other providers, our training of trainers doesn’t have an expiration date.
- Trainers learn what to do, how to do it, why their job is so important and where to get help if they need it.
- Classes are offered live in-person in Central and Northeast Ohio and remote by Zoom on a regular basis.
- We also offer flat rated, customized, forklift trainers classes at your site for groups of four or more anywhere in Ohio.
Request for Training proposal
"*" indicates required fields