At Central Ohio Forklifts, we put safety first with our comprehensive forklift operator safety training programs. Our engaging instructors provide hands-on learning to give your crew the edge in safe, effective equipment operations.
Our courses are aligned to OSHA safety standards to ensure that your crew and your business meet all requirements for a safe warehousing operation. Our classes include site-specific and equipment-specific training and observations, customized to your facility.
Following OSHA regulation 29, CFR 1910.178, Powered Industrial Truck Operator Training, your operators are required to successfully complete both classroom and hands-on training. Also included in our training programs are the following:
- Video presentations
- Wallet cards
- Lift Truck Fundamentals
- Principles of Balance, Stability and Capacity
- Pre-Operational Inspections
- Hands on evaluation
- Safety Guidelines for Operating Lift Trucks
train the trainer
- Understand OSHA Regulation 1910.178 compliance
- Learn to evaluate operators’ performance
- Be able to educate non-operators about working safely around powered industrial trucks
- Know how to teach safe procedures and maintenance